ShareBack to blog
Are you looking for ways to add value to your home, but expensive renovations on your home seem more like a luxury than a necessity? The worry about modernising a property to increase its sale value is enough to make people spend thousands, which can often cost more than the new sale price can offer.
The good news is you can update and modernise your house with small changes and still make a big impact. Here are some quick ways to add value to your home and modernise it with new features:
- Bathrooms can look more modern by adding more wall décor, like mirrors or frames.
- Create a relaxing atmosphere and paint the walls blue, put some candles by the bathtub and update your towels with a nice soft yellow. This will be sure to attract prospective buyers as the theme is both bright and appealing.
- Colours like yellow and blue can also make the room appear bigger if you are working with a small space.
- Don’t have the budget to replace all your kitchen cabinets? Just replacing those tired cupboard door handles in the kitchen can help make the room more appealing.
- New shower curtain/rods in any room are also an inexpensive but noticeable update. Why hang on to those worn wooden or plain white rods when you can spruce up your lounge with some new chrome curtain poles?
Don’t be the last house on the estate to modernise your house! You can find more information on how to add value to your home on the following infographic:
Top 11 Ways to add value to your home
You can also find more infographics at Visualistan
- Author bambooloans
- Posted 6 October 2016