Job Title: Servicing Support – Full time
Reports to: Team Leader
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Working shifts from 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday. As the business grows, these hours may change.
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Bonus, Life Cover (4x basic salary), 22 days holiday (rising by one day after each completed year of service to up to a total of 25 days per annum), Perkbox
Bamboo is a young, fast-growing alternative lender with a 100 plus strong team. We are proud of our financially inclusive range of products for our diverse customer base. Since opening for business in 2014 we have doubled in size every year, won industry recognition, and achieved excellent Trust Pilot customer ratings which we are very proud of.
The Bamboo culture is the heart of our business, we actively promote and encourage a family and team ethos amongst all of our colleagues and peers, no matter what your status is within the company. We often arrange social events such as summer barbecues, quiz nights, team-building events and Christmas balls, so that everyone in the business can get to know their colleagues,
Our aim is to invite the best people to be a part of our growing team, to fit in with our friendly and relaxed culture and to provide you with everything you need to grow with us as we explore and expand into new adventures. This role would be based in central Southampton, where our operational side of the business is located. Our executive, development, credit, and marketing functions are located in London.
Our success is based on entrepreneurial leadership, our strong credit strategy and proven analytics and the technology platform developed in-house by our own software engineers. We have the support of market-leading entrepreneurs, whose success includes building Credit One Bank, the 8th largest credit card issuer in the US and a global investment bank.
We are always expanding our fintech to ensure we provide our team with the best possible tools to do their jobs. We are always looking for ways to improve, from creating a flexible CRM system to manage our accounts specifically created for our needs and procedures, to using the best-integrated telephony system to efficiently contact our customers.
This is a newly created role that will develop and change over time. The role is pivotal in ensuring that as a business we are communicating promptly and professionally to requests from both customers and third parties. It is also a great opportunity for someone who wishes to build their experience and potentially move into a customer account manager role in the future.
The culture is a friendly one, relaxed but professional, and encourages individual and team achievement and career progression.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the servicing Email inbox and responding within pre-defined timescales
- Responding to customer queries or routing the queries to the correct collections account manager
- Recording and responding to written post
- Liaising with Debt Management, IVA and other third-party organizations
- Reporting – you will be asked to organize and distribute essentially daily reports to the management team
- Ad-Hoc administration requests and projects (depending on business needs)
- Manage and respond to customers who are using our “live chat” feature on the website
Skills and Experience Needed:
- High level of ownership and a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate
- Good at working in a team environment
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Good time management skills
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Jobs@bambooloans.com.
Due to a large number of applicants for this role, if you have not heard from us within 1 week of applying, your application has been unfortunately unsuccessful.