How we can support you
Cost of living: we are here to help
Are you concerned about the rise in the cost of living? We are here to help if you are worried about missing a payment or have missed your loan repayment.
Having early conversations with us regarding any financial difficulties you might be facing, is the best step you can take. We have a range of support options that can be tailored to your individual circumstances.
Tips on managing the rising cost of living
- Track your spending, manage your money, and set a budget
- Adopting simple energy-saving tips in the house can help you save money on your energy bill
- Speak with your energy supplier if you are struggling to pay your energy bills
- Check if you’re getting all the benefits you’re entitled to
- Save money on mobile, broadband, television, and streaming services by comparing different provider packages
- Shop around for better deals on insurance and review every year
- If you are struggling to pay your debt, get free debt advice from charities like Step Change.
- Check if you can get help towards your child’s school uniform costs